Play-Doh is a super fun activity that allows your imagination run wild! You can come up with loads of cool sculptures, and it’s a great way to relax after a busy day. But if you don’t have any lying around at home or can’t go to the store to buy some, you can just make your own!
Below is an easy craft you can make with just three ingredients. You’ll be making shapes and sculptures in no time!
*Remember to ask an adult for help when making your fun craft!
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup baking soda
- 3/4 cup water
- Optional: 2 drops of essential oils for a soothing scent
- Optional: 4-5 drops of food colouring
- In a pot, add the cornstarch, baking soda, and water. Stir the ingredients together.
- Heat pot on a stove top over medium heat.
- Stir the mix constantly for approximately five minutes. Once it starts to bubble, take the pot off the burner.
- Once your dough has cooled, add the optional ingredients.
That’s it! If you tried this easy craft, let me know how it went in the comments below!
Bye for now,