If you’re looking for a summery craft project now that school is out, look no further than this cute and hilarious planter.
- recycled container or plastic bucket
- foam sheets
- googly eyes
- pom poms
What to do:
- Wrap the recycled container with the foam sheet and glue it onto the container.
- Using another foam sheet, cut out the features of your character such as eyebrows and a mouth. Glue on and let dry.
- Glue on googly eyes and let dry.
- Add more features to your characters by using pom poms, gems, beads, and other craft supplies.
- Fill your container with an existing plant OR fill it with soil and plant your seeds as directed on the package.
Thanks to Elmer’s Glue for great craft idea. Now here’s your chance to win a prize pack of Elmer’s Glue products for all of your summer crafting and back-to-school needs! The prize pack will include an assortment of glue sticks, X-TREME School Glue Stick, and glitter glue.
For your chance to win, tell us in the comments: What is your favourite thing to craft? Remember to include your first name and age in your comment.
Contest Deadline: July 10, 2017.
Winners will be chosen by random draw. Click here for full contest rules and regulations.
Prizes courtesy of Elmer’s Glue.
– Mandy, email@example.com