Summer is all about having fun outside, but it’s important to protect yourself from the sun’s rays. Here are some tips for a safe summer season!
1. Look for a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
2. Sweat and water can take off your sunscreen. Remember to look for one that’s water resistant.
3. Re-apply sunscreen every 2 hours.
4. Wait at least 15 minutes after applying sunscreen before going into the sun.
5. Wear long sleeve shirts, pants hats and sunglasses.
6. The sun is the strongest from about 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., so limit your time outdoors during these hours.
Ready to head outside?
Chirp is giving away an MD MOMS prize pack of Baby-Safe Sunscreen Towelettes and Daily UV Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizing Lotion!
Just tell us your favourite summer activity for a chance to WIN! Leave your answer in the comments section below.
Contest Deadline: July 1st, 2015, 11:59pm
One winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on the blog on July 2nd, 2015. Full contest rules and regulations can be seen here.
Prize courtesy of MD MOMS.
Good luck in the contest!