Hi, Owlkids Families!
Many of our readers are celebrating March break this month, and many, like my family, will be celebrating our spring break a little late this year. But, we are still SO excited to see the warmer weather approach and are eager to take some time on weekends and after school to get outside and celebrate spring!
Whether your school break is in March or April, we hope you try some of these fun activities below!
- Go on a walk around the neighbourhood and look for tulips blooming or other plants sprouting up from the ground.
- Make dinosaur Easter eggsyou can eat.
- Roll down the biggest hill you can find.
- Bring on the April showers with a fun raincloud experiment.
- Blow bubbles and see how many you can count before they pop.
- Read your copy of Chirp, Chickadee, or OWLoutside.
- Give the birds one last winter treat with this hanging birdseed craft.
- Wash your car or offer to wash someone else’s car by hand.
- Draw a picture of a flower or veggie garden and send it, along with some seeds, to someone far away.
- Put on your rubber boots and have a dance party in the rain.
- Check out some amazing new booksby Canadian authors and illustrators coming out this spring from Owlkids.
- Make a kiteor paper airplane and see if it flies!
BONUS: For more fun activities, download the Owlkids Outdoor Fun Guide here!
Have fun, everyone!