There are a lot of amazing fathers out there! Are you looking for a fun idea to do with dad over the weekend? We’ve got some ideas to make your dad’s day extra special.
1. Surprise your dad with an invite to go for a nature hike. Go to a park nearby and take pictures of your nature stroll.
2. Ask your dad if there’s a chore you could help out with. Maybe you can help with the lawn or contribute to a project he’s working on.
3. Bake cookies! Ask an adult to help you bake scrumptiously-delicious cookies that he’s going to love.
4. Tell your dad you want to play his favourite sport together! He’ll love that you want to throw around a baseball or kick around a soccer ball with him.
5. Remember that homemade cards are the BEST! It’s true, your dad will love a thoughful homemade card from you. So get out your craft kit and put on your creative thinking cap!
If you’re doing something special for Father’s Day, let us know.
Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads!