Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, which is why I wanted to share this yummy and nutritious recipe. These avocado egg boats aren’t only fun to eat, they’re packed with protein to help you sail through your day no matter the challenges!
Bake some up for your family by following the directions below!
*Remember to ask an adult to help with cutting and using the oven!
- 4 avocados, cut in half and pitted
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- fresh herbs (like thyme or parsley) for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place each avocado half on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Crack 1 egg into each avocado half and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the eggs are cooked through (about 20 minutes).
- Top with fresh herbs and dig in!
Bon appétit, everyone!