Fun Afternoon Riddles!
Looking for some fun riddles to solve on a quiet afternoon? Try out the ones below with your family and friends before checking the answers at the bottom of the page!
1. What has a face and two hands, but no arms or legs?
2. What has to be broken before you can use it?
3. Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
4. What begins with a T, ends with a T, and has T in it?
5. What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?
Come up with your guesses before peeking at the answers below! How many did you guess correctly? Let us know in the comments!
Bye for now,
1. a clock, 2. an egg, 3. the c, 4. a teapot, 5. silence