Have you ever wanted your own pet dragon? Well now you can with this fun and easy dragon egg craft! (Though we can’t guarantee it’ll hatch, the eggs are just as nice!)
*Be sure to ask an adult for help to create your magical craft!
What you’ll need:
- Aluminum foil
- Air-dry clay
- Liquid watercolours (or food colouring)
- Accessories to decorate your egg, like beads, seashells, jewels, and stones
What to do:
- Mix clay with a few drops of watercolors or food colouring.
- Crumple a sheet of aluminum foil into an egg shape.
- Roll the clay flat and wrap it around the ball of aluminum foil. Make sure the clay is about half and inch thick so the decorations can stick into it!
- Decorate your egg with accessories.
- Let egg dry for 24 hours.
- Show off your dragon egg to your friends and family!
That’s it! If you create an egg or a whole batch, let us know in the comments below!
Bye for now,