Have Fun Making these Fudgy Pops!
Today is World Chocolate Day, which has me in the mood for something sweet! Try the recipe below for a healthy and yummy take on fudge pops!
*Ask an adult for help with chopping and using the blender!
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 chopped avocados
- ¾ cup milk or milk substitute
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Popsicle mold or small paper cups
- Wooden sticks
- Place everything in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Give the blender jug a good tap against the bottom on a counter to get out air bubbles.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold, or small greased paper cups.
- Tap the mold or cups on a counter to get out any extra air bubbles and insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze until the pops are solid (24 hours), then enjoy!
Tip: After freezing, run your mold under hot water before pulling out the sticks for perfect pops!
If you try making this recipe, send a photo and let us know how it turned out!
Bye for now,