A whole new year is about to start! It will be full of new experiences, and you’re going to grow a lot.
Here’s a craft that you can look back on when you’re older. It will help you remember all the fun things you did in 2018!
Build a Time Capsule
- a tissue box or shoe box
- wrapping paper
- a marker
- Find cool things from this year, like movie tickets, candy wrappers or drawings you made. Put them all inside the box.
- Close the box and wrap it with the wrapping paper and tape.
- Write your name on the top.
- Under your name, write “DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 2024.”
- Put your time capsule in a safe place until it’s time to open it!
What will you put in your time capsule, readers? Let us know in the comments!
See you next year!