Summer is here! Here are a few activities you can do with your family!
Hot Potato, Wet Potato!
1) Soak a sponge in water. Pretend the sponge is the “potato”.
2) Have everyone sit in a circle.
3) Ask a parent to play some music. As the music plays, pass the potato around the circle.
4) When the music stops, the player holding the potato is out. The last player holding the sponge when the music stops wins!
Or you can try these:
- Play hopscotch. Draw squares with sidewalk chalk and try hopping inside them!
- Run through a sprinkler. Make it a game and see how many times you can run back and forth
- Make up a song while jumping rope! Skipping rope is really fun, but it’s even better when you have a song to sing.
Let us know what your favourite acitivity is in the comments. Have fun!
Talk to you later,
– Mariam, firstname.lastname@example.org