Fun Summer Activities
Summer hasn’t left us yet! There’s so many fun summer activities you can do outside while the weather is still warm. Check out the outdoor activities listed below for some fun ideas!
- Have a tea party with your friends. Bring out your favourite ice tea (or lemonade!) and cookies for a refreshing afternoon!
- “Paint” words and shapes onto a driveway or sidewalk with water and a paintbrush. No cleanup needed!
- For a bit of a messier playtime, make mud cakes! Add decorations on top by using pine cones or wildflowers.
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt! Have a parent or guardian choose some items in your backyard or the park, and see who in your friend group finds all of the items first!
- Make cute designs with chalk. Then use water and a paintbrush to make a new watercolour drawing!
Do you want to try any of these outdoor activities? Leave a comment below telling us which one!
Bye for now,