If you’re looking for something fun to do this March Break, try some of these fun activities:
- Make friendship bracelets. All you need is a bit of thread and concentration—and you can always ask an adult for a helping hand. Check out this cool video for an easy tutorial.
- Whip up a yummy recipe. Be it or hot chocolate or pancakes, the sky is the limit! Be sure to ask a parent for help.
- Try a tricky tongue twister. Here are a few funny twisters to get started or get creative and make your own!
- Go sledding. Grab your crazy carpets and head to the snow hill!
- Host a movie night with your pals. Get in your comfy clothes and enjoy some popcorn!
What are you looking forward to most this March Break? Let me know in the comments below.
Have a great March Break!