Did you know that May is Global Health and Fitness Month? Get your body moving with these fun activities!
1. Go on a bug hunt in your yard or a park. How many critters can you spot?
2. Act like an animal. Wave your arms in the air like an elephant’s trunk, or scurry around like a tiny ant!
3. See how long you can hop on one foot. Make this move trickier by rubbing your head at the same time.
4. Challenge a friend to a race!
5. Make up a new game. Start playing tag and add new rules as you go!
Being active is a fun way to keep your body healthy. Grab some friends and head outside!