March break is right around the corner. Are you looking for fun activities to try while you’re on school break? Check out the ones below!
- Make alien cupcakes. Use green icing to make a martian face on your cupcakes. Then give each one eyes, ears, a mouth and hair using dried fruit!
- Create a robot costume. Ask an adult to help you cut a hole in the bottom of a box for your head and a hole on each side for your arms. Decorate your box to look like a robot from the future!
- Make barnyard cutouts! Cut out the animals found here. Clip on small clothespins to give them legs.
- Have group pillow fight. Invite family members to choose their pillow, then get going!
- Make a friendship necklace. Paint to old puzzle pieces that fit together in bright colours. Once they’re dry, use a hole punch to make a hole at the top of each one. Then string a piece of yarn through each hole. Keep one necklace for yourself and give one to a special friend!
If you try any of the activities, send a picture of yourself in action to email@example.com. You may just see yourself on the Chirp blog!
Have a fun and safe March break, everyone!