The results are in! Yesterday, the famous groundhogs Punxsutawney Phil and Wiarton Willie both predicted six more weeks of winter for the U.S. and Canada. Since winter is sticking around a bit longer, why not try some of these cool winter activities outside?
1. Mix food colouring and water in a spray bottle. Then spray a message in the snow!
2. Make snow angels. What other shapes can you make?
3. Hula hoop outside while wearing all your winter gear. I bet it is pretty hard!
4. Go on a winter hike. Which animals are still out? Which ones do you think are hibernating?
5. If the weather is below freezing, try blowing bubbles outside. Do they freeze?