Happy Canada Day! Hope you are all having a fun-filled day.
If you are taking a long drive somewhere or having a picnic, play this game with your family:
RED AND WHITE
1. Set a time limit with your family.
2. Everyone starts looking for objects that are RED or WHITE.
2. Be the first to name the red or white object out loud.
3. Objects can only be named once.
4. The family member who spots the most objects within the time limit, WINS!
I will definitely be playing this game today. My family and I are taking a road trip to Port Hope, Ontario, which is over an hour away from Toronto. What are you doing for Canada Day? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Have a great day,