Here are some Halloween safety tips to remember while you’re out and about tonight:
- Make sure your costume doesn’t hang over your feet so you don’t trip.
- Wear reflectors on your clothing.
- Keep your costume away from lit candles or pumpkins.
- Wear face paint instead of a mask so you can better.
- Walk, don’t run to each house.
- Do not enter a neighbour’s house unless a parent says it’s okay.
- If you have to cross the street, make sure to look for cars and cross with an adult.
- Don’t touch unfamiliar pets or neighbourhood animals.
- Check all your candy for holes or missing wrapping.
- Don’t eat too many treats or you might get sick.
Send us a photo of you in costume and we will put some up on the site! Send your pics to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun this Halloween!
Jackie, Chirp Editor