Happy International Youth Day!
Today is International Youth Day. It’s a special day dedicated to kids!
To celebrate, gather some of your pals and play an awesome game called, Sardines. Here’s how to play:
The game is just like hide and seek, but in reverse.
1) The person who is chosen to be IT has to find a place to hide.
2) All of the other players have to look for the person who is IT.
3) When you find him or her, hide next to the player without being seen by the others.
4) The hiding spot will become smaller and tighter as more players find you. The last person to find the group is the new IT.
What’s your favourite game to play? Leave a comment below.
– Ashley, email@example.com