Hi Owlkids Family!
The beginning of the year is a great time to set new family goals.
BONUS: When everyone works together toward a common goal, that goal feels much more attainable. And if you don’t meet all your goals, no pressure; there’s always next year!
Here are 10 goals to inspire your family in 2024!.
- Eat at least one meal together every day.
- Save for something big, like a family trip, a special outing, or something fun for your home.
- Unplug all devices and avoid screens for at least one hour before bedtime.
- Replace sugary snacks with fruit.
- Read together for at least 15 minutes every day.
- Cook one new and exciting meal together every month.
- Make beds every morning.
- Start a weekly family tradition like Friday movie, board game, or art night.
- Do at least one physical activity together once a week. A family walk around the neighbourhood counts!
- Print out family photos and make a scrapbook of your adventures.
Have you already completed one of these family goals? Or do you have any others to add to the list? Leave a comment below to share with other families!