Today is s’mores day, and I for one couldn’t be happier that this delicious treat has a day all to itself! To celebrate, I thought I’d share a simple, yet scrumptious recipe! Just remember to ask a parent for help.
squares of milk chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Line up graham crackers on a baking sheet.
3. Put 1 square of milk chocolate on each cracker.
4. Top each cracker with a marshmallow.
5. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes, just long enough to melt the chocolate and marshmallow.
6. Remove from the oven and put another graham cracker on top to make a sandwich.
7. Let the s’mores cool for a few minutes, then get munching!
This sweet treat can get rather messy, so be sure to have lots of napkins ready!
Have a great weekend!
Assistant Editor of Chirp