Happy Waffle Week!
Waffle Week is all about chowing down on one of brunch’s best menu items!
To celebrate, check out this quick and easy recipe that you can make with your family.
*Always ask an adults for help in the kitchen.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
What to do:
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until fluffy.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray.
- Pour mixture onto the waffle iron and cook until brown. Serve warm.
- Optional: top with berries, bananas, and whipped cream.
What’s your favourite breakfast item? Let me know in the comments below!
My favourite breakfast is Eggs Benedict – delicious!!