Hi Owlkids Family,
Winter is here and it’s time to get cozy! Here are some fun family activities to try this year.
- Decorate gingerbread cookies to look like people in your family.
- Make candles out of old crayons to add some colour and warmth to your surroundings.
- Wrap up in blankets and read picture books your children loved when they were younger.
- Build an elaborate contraption like this, using stuff from around the house.
- Make yummy frozen hot chocolate.
- Hold a board game tournament. Final winner gets to choose a special dinner or a movie to watch.
- Watch a video together about why there is snow on mountain peaks.
- Gather evergreen branches and make a winter wreath.
- Settle into relaxation with a pyjama day.
- Grab a pencil and complete some fun puzzles from one of the Owlkids special issues.
Stay warm, everyone!