Today is World Chocolate Day! To celebrate this special day for all chocolate lovers, why not make a delicious treat? Below is a tasty Chocolate Oreo Fudge recipe for you to make. Yum!
*Remember to ask an adult for help when cooking in the kitchen.
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. glucose syrup
- 180 g dark chocolate
- 1/2 packet Oreo biscuits
How to Make:
- Grease and line with baking paper a 20 cm (7.9 in.) square cake tin.
- In a large non-stick saucepan, add the condensed milk, butter, brown sugar, and glucose syrup. Stir non-stop over low heat for approximately 10-12 minutes (or until the fudge thickens and comes away from the sides of the saucepan).
- Crush 1/2 packet of Oreo biscuits and stir into the mixture.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add the dark chocolate. Stir quickly until all the chocolate melts. Pour mixture into the prepared pan and set aside. Once cooled, refrigerate for several hours.
- Remove from fridge and bring fudge to room temperature. Slice into squares and enjoy!
Now you’re all set to enjoy this day in a delicious way! Let us know in the comments below if you liked this recipe or what your favourite chocolate treat is!
Bye for now,