Happy World Environment Day!
Every year we celebrate World Environment Day to raise awareness about protecting the nature we love so much.
Below are some tips on how you can make a difference in keeping our environment healthy!
- Buy and eat locally-grown produce when possible.
- Wash containers before putting them in the recycling bin.
- Walk, bike, or take public transit instead of using a car.
- Eat less dishes with meat (this includes seafood!).
- Turn off the light when you’re leaving a room.
There are many other tips we can all use to help keep the environment healthy and happy. Can you think of any others? Leave them in the comments below!
Bye for now,
not wasting food
Food waste still helps with the fertility of the soil. But I am not promoting food wasting.