Pistachios are one of my favourite foods. They’re delicious and I love their green colour. No wonder there’s a whole day just for this yummy nut! To celebrate, I thought I’d share a yummy pistachio cookie recipe.
Remember to ask an adult for help!
- 1 package of instant pistachio pudding
- 5-10 ginger snap cookies
- handful of chopped pistachio nuts
1. Prepare the pudding according to the package directions. Let the pudding set in the fridge.
2. Spread the cookies out on a plate. Top each one with a spoonful of the pudding.
3. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios on top of each cookie, then serve them for dessert!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!