Hold a Rabbit Race!
Hop into some fun this Easter weekend with a twist on the potato sack race!
- Grab a big pillowcase, potato sack or garbage bag for each player.
- Decide on a starting point and finish line.
- Ask everyone to line up at the starting point.
- When someone yells “GO!” everyone should start hoping (like a bunny) towards the finish line.
- The person to hop over the finish line first wins!
Tip: Ask players to twitch their noses as they race to make everyone seem even more bunny-like!
What outdoor game will you be playing this weekend? Leave a comment below.
– Melissa, firstname.lastname@example.org