The month of July is National Blueberry Month! To celebrate these yummy little berries, here is an easy smoothie recipe you can make at home.
Remember to always get an adult’s help when using the blender!
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Half a cup of vanilla yogurt
- Half a cup of milk
- A blender
What to do:
- Add all the ingredients together into the blender.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Pour into cups and enjoy!
And there you have it! A healthy and yummy blueberry smoothie recipe you can share with your family.
Happy Blueberry Month!