Today is National Puzzle Day! It’s a day for us to exercise our brains with puzzles, riddles and more.
Here are a few riddles to get you started:
- What gets wetter as it dries?
- What has a neck but no head?
- What has to be broken before you can use it?
- What begins with T ends with T and has T in it?
- Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
Check out the answers below:
- A towel
- A bottle
- An egg
- The letter C
- A clock
Comment below and tell us how many you got right.
If you know any more tricky and fun riddles, share them in the comment section below.
Happy National Puzzle Day!