Sarah has some fun facts about giraffes to share with you for World Giraffe Day!
- Giraffes are the tallest mammals in the world. Their legs are the size of a human adult grownup!
- Giraffes have to kneel or crouch to get a drink of water because their necks are not long enough to reach the ground by themselves.
- Every giraffe has a unique spot pattern. No two giraffes are the exact same.
- Giraffes only need between 5-30 minutes of sleep each day.
- A group of giraffes is called a tower.
Do you know any fun facts about giraffes you’d like to share? Let us know in the comments down below!