Fall is here so let’s get the most out of this great season! Check out Owlkids intern Taylor’s post for some fun ideas.
Saturday was the first day of fall! Here are some fun fall activities you can do with your friends and family to celebrate the season.
- Make a scarecrow by stuffing fallen leaves or old newspaper in old clothes.
- Go on a nature walk to see how the leaves begin to change and collect leaves of different colours.
- Press fallen leaves between heavy books to preserve them.
- Use the pressed leaves and crayons to make leaf rubbings.
- Make a handprint tree by using your handprints as leaves (make sure you make the leaves fall colours!)
- Go apple picking and gather different kinds of apples to eat and bake with.
Fall is my favourite season, so I hope you join me in these fun activities!
– Taylor, email@example.com