Owlkids intern Sarah is back with another cool craft idea. Check it out and make some noise!
Want to make some music? Maracas are percussion instruments, which means you need to shake them to hear the special sounds they create. Try making this magnificent maraca!
- 1 empty plastic bottle
- 1 cup uncooked pasta or rice
- Decorations (like stickers, beads, felt, and pompoms)
- Pour 1 cup of uncooked pasta or rice into the empty water bottle. Put the cap back on.
- Glue decorations like stickers, beads, felt, and pompoms to your maraca.
- Shake your maraca and listen to the different sounds it makes.
Do you play a musical instrument? Let us know in the comments!
See you next time,