Make A Colourful Turtle!
Crafting is a great summer activity to do with your family or friends when you feel like staying inside. If you’re looking for ideas, try out this colourful (and super fun!) turtle craft!
*Remember to ask for help when crafting your colourful turtle!
- Colourful tissue paper (cut into 1-inch squares)
- White paper
- White school glue
- Googly eyes
- Green marker
- Paper plates
- Double-sided tape
- Black marker
- Glitter (optional)
What to do:
- Spread glue over the bottom of a paper plate with a paintbrush. Next, cover the plate with square pieces of tissue paper.
- Sprinkle glitter over the tissue while the glue is still drying.
- Cut out shapes with white paper to create the turtle’s body. You’ll need to cut out a head, four legs, and a tail. Afterwards, colour the body parts with green marker.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the turtle’s head, then draw a nose and smile with black marker.
- Tape the body parts onto the shell of the turtle.
Once you’ve completed step five, your colourful turtle is done! If you make this craft, let us know in the comments below how your turtle turned out!
Bye for now,