Check out this cool craft to create your own puppet!
- 2 thin, rectangular boxes
- 2 styrofoam balls
- white and green craft foam
How to make:
- Cut the flaps off one end of each box.
- Stack the boxes. Tape the open ends together.
- Paint the outside of the boxes green. Flip the boxes open and paint on a mouth. Let the paint dry.
- Draw two circles on the styrofoam balls for eyes. Glue the eyes to the top box. Use a marker to draw on some scales.
- Draw and cut out big nostrils and big teeth from craft foam.
- Glue the nostrils to the front of the box and glue the teeth to the sides. Let the glue dry.
- Place your hand in the back of the crocodile puppet to chomp its teeth!
How did your puppet turn out? Let me know in the comments below!
Have a great day,