Today is Toasted Marshmallow Day, and to celebrate we’re sharing a yummy marshmallow dip recipe! This dip is great with fruit for a sweet and healthy treat!
- One jar of marshmallow creme (7 ounces)
- One stick of cream cheese (8 ounces)
- Your favourite fruits
What to do:
- Put the marshmallow cream and cream cheese into a large bowl.
- Ask an adult to blend them in the bowl with an electric mixer.
- Scoop mixture into a small dish.
- Dip your favourite fruits and dig in!
Do you like marshmallows? Let us know in the comments below!