Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve! Make this fun and easy craft to ring in 2014.
- empty paper towel roll
- wax paper
- elastic band
- decorating stuff: paint, stickers or markers
What to do:
- Cut a dime-sized hole around the middle of the paper towel roll.
- Decorate the paper towel roll with paint, stickers or markers.
- Cut a piece of wax paper big enough to fit over the end of the roll.
- Stretch the wax paper tightly over the end of the roll and attach it with the elastic band. Make sure the elastic band is tight.
- Hum into the roll. Now you’re ready to party!
Make a few and hand them out to family and friends!