Summer is almost here which means it’s time to start thinking about delicious treats you can enjoy in the sun. Here’s a simple recipe you can make for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
- Three-quarter cup of rolled oats
- One-quarter cup of raisins
- One-quarter teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- One cup of whole milk
- Half a cup of full-fat vanilla yogurt
- One tablespoon of dark brown sugar
- One and a half cup of ice
- A blender
What to do:
- Add the oats, raisins and pumpkin pie spice into a blender and pour in the milk.
- Stir completely and set aside until the oats are soft. This could take up to 15 minutes.
- Blend the mixture on high speed until it’s completely smooth.
- Add the yogurt, brown sugar and ice, and blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Do you know any other tasty recipes? Leave them below in the comments section
Have a great day!
– Chidera, firstname.lastname@example.org!