Are you looking for a cool new twist on the classic hot chocolate drink? You have come to the right place! Check out the recipe below to make a chilly and delicious treat.
*Ask a parent for help!
- 1 cup non-dairy or regular warmed milk
- 2 packages of instant hot chocolate
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1/2 cup non-dairy or regular cold milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 cups chopped ice
1) Stir the instant hot chocolate into the milk of your choosing.
2) Pour the hot chocolate above, cold milk, avocado, ice and syup into a blender.
3) Blend for 20-30 seconds until smooth.
4) Pour into cups, and enjoy!
If you try this recipe, let us know how it turns out!