Happy World Peace Day, everyone! Celebrate this amazing day with a cute craft from Owlkids intern Taylor!
Today is World Peace Day, also called the International Day of Peace. Making a peace dove is a fun craft you can do at home to celebrate peace and highlight how you can spread peace in your life!
- White card paper
- Orange and black markers
What to do:
- Use the pencil to draw a dove body and dove wing on the card paper.
- With an adult’s help use the scissors to cut out your shapes.
- Tape the wing to the back of the body.
- Use the markers to add the beak and eyes.
- Use a marker or pen to write things you will do to spread peace on the dove.
Some things you can do to spread peace are share with friends or listen to a parent. What ideas can you think of to help spread peace?
Have fun crafting!
– Taylor, email@example.com