Do you want to make a snowman? Not enough snow on the ground? Guess what? You still can! Try making this yummy snowman.
- pretzel sticks
- Cut up the banana and apple into slices.
- Slide three slices of bananas onto a skewer to create the snowman’s body.
- Carefully slide a slice of apple on top for a hat.
- Top off the skewer with a grape.
- Press on a sliver of carrot for the nose.
- Use raisins for eyes, a mouth and buttons of the snowman.
- Put two pretzel sticks on each side of the middle banana slice for arms.
*Remember to ask an adult for help
Bye for now!