Looking for an easy after-school snack? Try making these delicious Rice Krispie Pops!
- Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- Melting chocolate
- Popsicle sticks
What to do:
- Microwave the marshmallow and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl until the marshmallows expand.
- Stir as much cereal as needed into the marshmallow mixture.
- Spread on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Once cool, cut into squares.
- Heat chocolate in the microwave until melted and easy to stir.
- Dip one end of the rice squares into the chocolate, and coat with sprinkles.
- Place a popsicle stick in the other end of the rice square.
Voila! Rice Krispie Pops.
Do you know any tasty recipes you’d like to share? Share them with us in the comments!
Bye for now,