Make a Yummy Sandwich for Croissant Day!
Who doesn’t love a flaky, buttery croissant? Is it really a surprise that there’s a special day just for croissants? It’s true! And today is that day.
Croissants are delicious on their own, but even better when made into a sandwich. Turn a tasty snack into a meal by following the croissant sandwich recipe below!
*Ask an adult for help!
- Sliced turkey or meat alternative
- Slice of mozzarella cheese or non-dairy cheese
- Ask an adult to slice a croissant in half.
- Spread a layer of hummus on the top and bottom half of the croissant.
- Layer lettuce, turkey and cheese on the bottom half, then close up your sandwich with the other croissant slice. Chow down!
This sandwich (or croissandwich?) is a great change-up from a regular sandwich, and it packs well for school!
Munch away, readers!