Mother’s Day Pillow Craft
Check out this great Mother’s Day craft idea from Owlkids intern, Sarah!
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day! Do you want to make a special gift for Mom? Making gifts all by yourself is a great way to show someone you love them. Show Mom how much you love her with this heart pillow craft!
- 2 pieces of felt
- Cotton balls
- Fabric glue
- Cut two heart shapes out of felt.
- Put eight cotton balls in the middle of one of the felt hearts.
- Ask an adult to help you put fabric glue all around the edge of the heart.
- Place the other heart on top of the one with the cotton balls.
- Press the edges together all the way around the heart. Let dry.
- Surprise your mom with this heartfelt pillow!
Let us know in the comments how you celebrate Mother’s Day!
Bye for now!
– Sarah, firstname.lastname@example.org