I just saw Happy Feet Two. This 3-D sequel is about a shy, young penguin who finds his voice (and his happy, dancing feet) when his penguin community gets trapped in an ice pocket and is in need of help.
Here are some things I liked about the movie:
- The animation and 3-D effects were amazing. It really feels like you are right there in the Arctic with the penguins.
- The penguins are really cute, especially the fluffy babies!
- The song and dance numbers are fun and will get you up and moving.
Here are some things I would warn parents about:
- There is a some name-calling and up-aged vocabulary.
- The concept of death is brought up a few times.
You can watch the movie trailer here:
Jackie, Chirp Editor