Did you know that May is National Smile Month? In celebration, here are a few dental health tips to keep those chompers in tip-top shape:
- Get a dental check-up and cleaning twice a year.
- Brush twice a day, especially before bedtime.
- Brushing too aggressively can damage your teeth. Instead, brush gently in a circular motion.
- Floss daily to ensure any plaque or build-up is removed.
- Limit the amount of sugary drinks or snacks you eat. If you consume sweet drinks often, use a straw.
Do you know any dental tips? Share them with us in the comments!
Until next time!