Here’s a cool treat for you to try this weekend!
- 500 mL (2 cups) strawberry sorbet
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) chocolate chips
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) water
- 375 mL (1/2 cup) lemon sorbet
- green food colouring
- two small yogurt containers
- Popsicle sticks
What to do:
- Mix the strawberry sorbet, chocolate chips, and water together in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into each yogurt container until it is half full.
- Spoon half of the lemon sorbet into the two containers.
- Stir two drops of green food colouring into the rest of the lemon sorbet. Spoon the mixture into the containers.
- Add Popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
If you make this recipe, or your own cool creation, send us a photo: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may post it here on the blog!