With our annual comic issue out on newsstands now, I thought I’d share this super-powered and protein-packed snack: Super Soybeans! You may have seen it in our March issue last year. It’s one of my favourites!
- 340 g (1 package) of frozen shelled green soybeans
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
What do to:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Rinse frozen soybeans under cold water to thaw. Then spread the soybeans out on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the beans with olive oil and sprinkle with cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is crispy and golden. Then snack away!
What’s your favourite snack? Share it with us in the comments below.