If you love peanut butter, check out this easy, three-ingredient recipe to make at home!
*Always ask an adult for help in kitchen.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients.
- Take a spoonful of dough and roll it into a ball. Place dough balls onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Press a fork down on top of each dough ball, creating a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and let cool.