Have you ever been on a picnic? There’s something really magical about eating a meal outside while watching and listening to nature. One of my favourite memories is going for picnics with my grandparents when my brother and I were kids! We’d hike along a nature trail, scoping out the perfect spot to lay our blanket. Then we’d feast on whatever yummy food my grandma packed for us.
Follow these tips for your own perfect picnic!
- Ask an adult to cut food into bite-sized pieces (then you don’t have to worry about bringing utensils!)
- Avoid dairy items. These can turn sour quickly in the sun.
- Pack a soft blanket to sit on.
- Try and find a shady spot. Remember to pack sunglasses, sunscreen and hats, just in case!
- Bring a big jug of water! It’s important to drink a lot of water on hot sunny days.
Do you have any tips to add to this list? Leave a comment below with your tricks for the perfect picnic!