If you’re still on the lookout for a Halloween costume, check out this poppin’ idea!
- large cardboard box
- white tissue paper
- red, white, and yellow paint
- glue or tape
What to do:
- Ask a grown-up to help open both ends of the box. Then cut two holes out of the sides for your arms to fit through.
- Cut triangles out of the top of the box to make it look like a paper popcorn bag.
- Paint the box with red and white stripes.
- Crumple pieces of tissue paper into balls. Add some yellow paint to make them look like buttered popcorn.
- Glue or tape the paper popcorn to the box.
- Glue or tape a popcorn piece to a headband to complete your costume!
If you already have a Halloween costume picked out, let me know in the comments below!
Have a great day,